Home Groups are a key part of our church family life. They are small groups of about 8–12 people who normally meet weekly, at times to suit their members. They are an essential way of belonging and growing in Christ here at St Mary’s with Holy Apostles.
They provide a place where we can:
• build valuable relationships, as we pray and care for each other
• grow in understanding the Bible as we study it together and see how it impacts our work, our homes, our hearts
• share together – food, time, practical support
• encourage and spur each other on, when life is going well and when it’s not
• invite friends who want to know more about Jesus
• deepen our commitment to the life of St Mary’s with Holy Apostles
It’s possible to come along to Sunday services and feel a bit uninvolved – meeting with a Home Group will change that.
Homegroups take place on:
Monday afternoons (2nd and 4th) at 2pm (Mrs B Kendall tel:507526)
Monday evenings (Debbie Simms tel:355131)
Wednesday evenings – 2 groups (Chris Dyson tel: 07936 169054 and Janet Whitehead tel:377837)
Thursday evenings (Keith Revell tel:364800)
Friday evenings – shared meal and discipleship (Kimberlee and John Waring 07906419918/07581690778)
To find out more about our Home Groups and to find one to join, contact the leaders, chat with others in church or call the Church Office (01723 500541) or Martyn Dunning (01723 371354).